The biggest impact and change comes from Bryan Johnson Blueprint.
Cerave morning and night creams. (blueprint recommendation)
I take 0,5mg NMN daily. I take 4-5x / month 0,5mg Resveratrol at night, day before when i will not have physical activity. The title of this video is misleading, but i recommend to watch it.
Those 2 supplements I take after reading David Sinclair book LifeSpan – why we age and why we don’t have to.
- Hyaluronic acid by The Ordinary. 2x day.
- Declare face cream with SPF15 in the morning.
- Lowest concentration Retinol 3x per week
- Resveratrol by The Ordinary 3x per week
- Vitamin C
- Night cream. Do not have preference. Most important without smell. (Filorga is my current choise)
Multi-Peptide serum by The Ordinary for hair care.
- Zinc. Once a week 1mg. Or more often if i feel that will get sick
- Magnesium (L-Threonate) random, when i feel it. For better sleep and recovery from sports.
- Curcumin. When I have muscular inflamation