How does Inrento work?
- Administrator/Borrower presents the rental object.
- After InRento approves the project it list on site for crowdfunding.
- If the project collects money, property is purchased and mortgaged in the name of investors.
- Investors get about 80% of rental income
- The “shares” of property can be sold on secondary market or is sold by administrator and 70% of capital appreciation goes to investors. (20% of administrator and 10% for InRento)
Investment minimum is 1000 euros in InRento.