How does Inrento work?
- Administrator/Borrower presents the rental object.
- After InRento approves the project it list on site for crowdfunding.
- If the project collects money, property is purchased and mortgaged in the name of investors.
- Investors get about 80% of rental income
- The “shares” of property can be sold on secondary market or is sold by administrator and 70% of capital appreciation goes to investors. (20% of administrator and 10% for InRento)
- No late projects.
- Regulated by Lithuanian bank
- Properties mortgaged in the name of investors.
- Very liquid secondary market
- 500€ minimum investment
Team behind InRento
InRento was founded by Gustas Germanavicius. Was funded by Startup Wise Guys and Angels Fund II from Vilnius. *I am minority shareholder in InRento.
Get 20€ back after your first investment using this link
According to the report issued by Lietuvos Bankas InRento continues to be one of a few Lithuanian crowdfunding platforms that have no late payments for their investors
I am shareholder of parent company of InRento